Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian: Kontent Without a Kompanion


In many ways, Kim Kardashian has not evolved very much.

She's gone from a woman who had sex with Ray J on camera to a woman who continues to take her clothes off for magazines.

But in ways that are perhaps less perceptible to the naked eye, Kim has changed greatly. She explains as much in the latest issue of People.

A Single Person

For more on Kim Kardashian's love life, pick up this copy of People.

"There was at time in my life where all I wanted was a relationship and I thought that was the most important thing," Kim says.

And now?

Kardashian says she feels "powerful" on her own, adding that she never would have pegged herself to be the career-oriented type.

"Is it weird that I'm now the single one? It's definitely a change for me," she admits, adding that she's still hoping to find love: "I have always been the one in a relationship. I like that role, I want that best friend partnership."

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/11/kim-kardashian-kontent-without-a-kompanion/

Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura Claudette Ortiz Coco Lee Connie Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment