Monday, October 18, 2010

Justin Timberlake Feels "Lucky" to Be Dating Jessica Biel

Fresh off of promoting his hit movie "The Social Network," Justin Timberlake's always-busy schedule has taken him to Las Vegas for his annual Shriners Open Golf Tournament taking place this week.

And while they're often forced to be apart, the singer/actor recently spoke about how fortunate he is to have Jessica Biel as his girlfriend.

Having been together since 2007, the usually personal life evasive Timberlake said, ?I?m very lucky to have a wonderful woman in my life."

Continuing to dish about his career endeavors, Justin dished, ?I think of myself as an entertainer, and that?s the only thing I?ve ever been decent at. I was very shy and timid as a kid, and it was only when I discovered the stage in school that a monster came out.?

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/justin-timberlake/justin-timberlake-feels-lucky-be-dating-jessica-biel-426152

Freida Pinto

No comments:

Post a Comment